Monday, June 9, 2008

Why I love having two girls...

Here is my top 10 list of why I love having girls!

10. They like the Disney princesses as much as I do!

9. I will never have to encounter frogs, bugs, creepy-crawlies being brought into the house.

8. I love buying girls' clothes!!

7. I love doing up girls' hair!

6. We can have spa days when they are older!

5. We have spa days now, and both of them think I am the greatest person in the world for painting their fingernails baby pink!

4. Someday, hopefully, I will be able to go with them to the bridal boutique and help them pick out their perfect wedding dress! I will be proudest mother of the bride, and I will tell them, as my mother told me, that they are the most beautiful bride that ever was!

3. I really can't wait, (even though Todd would rather it never happen) to sit around, eating ice cream, and talk about boys. I was never really open about that stuff with my parents, due to cultural differences, and I really want to have an open relationship like that. I don't need or want to know EVERYTHING, but I would like them to trust me enough to come to me when they have problems or questions

2. Girls are better huggers than boys. =)

And the number one reason I love having two girls...
1. Have you ever heard a little girl giggle? It is the most amazing sound in the world!

Coming soon...things I am NOT looking foward to in the future...two teenage girls..OY!

No comments: