Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend...

So far this Memorial Day weekend has been pretty good! I got to sleep in two days in a row, and the girls have gone to the park and had ice cream for dessert two days in a row also. Once again you would think they would be happy...

...no.

I am totally flabbergasted how much whining comes out of my kids mouths on a daily basis. I know, I know...you are thinking "um...Marwa you already wrote about this before." Yeah I know I did, but just deal with it for a second! Its unreal! Nothing, and I mean NOTHING is ever good enough for these children. They find a way to complain about EVERYTHING.

Now, mind you, I was not a perfect angel in my younger years either. I was, and quite honestly, still am a big complainer. However, if they complain about everything when they are toddlers, what the hell are they going to be like when they are teenagers.

GOOD GOD! I think I will need to be committed during the teen years...Or maybe I will just be so immune to the whining that I won't even notice it anymore by then.

Tomorrow we are planning on taking them to the parade they have in town. I am pretty sure there will be a ton complaining then too. But hopefully the marching bands and firetrucks will drown it out. ;-)

1 comment:

kenzie said...

mom and dad took us to a huge plantation full of beuatiful gardens AND it had a pirate exhibit
AND a carousel AND we had a picnic, but i still moaned and cried the whole time and when i wasnt, jack was. plus it was sad for mom and dad who only brought the single stroller and not the double, and who planned the whole trip for during my naptime. they said next time would be wasier.