Friday, May 30, 2008

The Merry Go Round

It was beautiful out today, so I decided we were going to go to the park. However, I am sick of the park right by us, so I was going to venture over to Denville to go into one of their parks. But crazy me for some reason got off the wrong exit on 80, and had to go the long way, on 46, and much to my surprise, I ran into a completely new park! It was really nice and the girls really liked it. The best part, we were the ONLY people there! Joy!!

So, anyway, this place had a merry go round. Now, I couldn't remember the name of such thing because I haven't seen one since I was a kid. I remember it could get really dangerous when someone spinning it was a butt, so, I don't have very fond memories of it.

The girls however LOVED this thing! They sat in the middle, held on and let me push. They kept asking for it to go faster, and I finally had to tell them to get off the thing because I felt like they were going to throw up if I let them sit on it any longer.

Ever want to see what a toddler looks like drunk? Let them go on a merry go round and make them walk around after. I felt so bad for laughing, but watching them walk away from the thing was hysterical! they thought it was pretty funny too!

It was a good day today. :-)

No comments: