Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mom of the Year award goes to...

...me!

Yesterday, I was cooking dinner and letting my children run wild. I heard a strange noise coming from the bathroom. I went to see what was going on and first saw 2 rolls of toilet paper unrolled on the floor. If that wasn't bad enough, I then saw my youngest daughter, Jasmine, sticking her hand in the toilet, and then putting it in her mouth.

Is there anything else to say? I am definately never going to let her forget about the time she drank from the toilet. The only good thing to come from this situation is I have major blackmail material when she brings home her first boyfriend. Too bad I couldn't get a picture of it happening!

Another good thing came out of it. It motivated me to clean the bathroom today!

1 comment:

kenzie said...

bahaha! the has-to-happen-at-least-once toilet paper incident. awesome. ironically i had a very similar experience with that the other day, minus drinking the potty water.